Sorry She is Sold
vessel is no longer available HOWEVER we have other similar vessels that may suit your needs. Please fill out the
contact form and tell us what you require and we will do our best to find your
HERE FOR CONTACT FORM
Vessel Reference Code:STLS1385
Vessel Type: Speed Ferry
LOA: 31.10 m
Breadth: 8.5 m
Draft Max: 1.2 m
Speed: 40 knots / 47 knots - fast for ferry size
Top: With Flybridge
Engines: 4 x Caterpillar 341 2E, 1250 HP, Total Hours: 1100 hours
Captain Cabin No
Hull Mtrl: Kevlar Composite PVC
Hull Cnfg.: Catamaran
Hull Designer: Fast Cats Boat Works
Deck Mtrl: Composite Carbon fiber
Disp: 170000 (77111.5 kg)
Fuel Cap: 2000 g (7570 l)
· 180 Type 1 life jacket, 50 children's. All fitted with whistle and
· 2 x 100 passenger inflatable life rafts with water, lights, paddles and painters
· 1 x Furuno FR 2115BB/6 Radar x band
· 1 x Furuno FR 2135SBB/12 Radar s band
· 2 x Nobeltec Visual Suite Navigational Plotting computers
· GMDSS Furuno
· 2 x Furuno FM 8500 DSC GMDSS VHFs
· 1 x Furuno FCV 600L Depth Sounder
· 1 x EPIRB/GPIRB Satfind 406mhz
· 1 x ACR RCL 600 A Searchlight
· 1 x Buell Stombas Air Horn
· 1 x Cortex Skyeye Satellite weather reporting system
· 1 x Mar PI-10 Intercom System
· 1 x Raytheon Ray430 Loudhailer/Listener
· KVH Tracvision Satellite TV Receiver
· Satellite Phone
· 4 x USCG Ring Buoys
· 1 x Cardiac Defibrillators
· 1 x Hydralic Windlass
· 1 x Danforth Anchor (150 lbs)
· 1 x Vacuflush Sanitation system with four Heads.
· 2 x 175KW John Deere Generators
Purrseaverance has a fully equipped Snack Bar Galley on the lower deck complete with soda machines icemaker and
ovens for the preparation of hot snacks, Hamburgers and Hotdogs.
On the upper level, which is considered the V.I.P. area, there is a fully equipped compact commercial galley and
bar. This galley is capable of preparing more upscale menus.
A Point of Sale system allowing the processing of credit card charges via an interface through cellular or
satellite phone is installed. A cash point ATM has also been installed on board but has recently been removed. The
vessel is equipped with a full audiovisual system capable of playing CDs DVDs VHS and Satellite or Terrestrial
television signals. This system is linked to19 color monitors located throughout the vessel.
The upper deck has couch style seating and tables. There are six floor to ceiling
windows allowing excellent views. There is a toilet situated aft on the port side. There is access to the open air
aft deck which is sheltered from the wind by the structure of the upper deck lounge. The wheelhouse is located
forward and accessed through a strengthened and lockable door. The upper deck lounge has a fully equipped bar and
compact commercial galley. A high level of service can be offered from this facility.
The lower deck is fitted with comfortable airline style seating with individual
trays. There is storage for luggage in overhead luggage containers as found in aircraft as well as under the seats.
A handicapped accessible toilet is fitted on the lower deck aft to starboard Two other toilets are situated on the
For the operator requiring a high speed passenger vessel, Purrseaverance will prove
to be the best and most cost effective option.
For the adventurous Purrseaverance could form the basis of an extraordinarily fast and cost effective coastal
yacht capable of cruising the shallows of the Bahamas or the treacherous fast currents of the Pacific North West or
alternatively sprint from Cannes to St Tropez for lunch and return before sunset.
All details are given in good faith but without guarantee.
Please contact us for serious inquiries.